Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our computer crashed last month!


We purchased this computer just last ….how it crushed don’t know…one of the PC guy be-fooled that the data on folder C can’t be saved ….I stunned on that answer lots of my work was there …saved on that drive……because of my negligence….or laziness….while going out from city …once I felt to transfer it on another drive but I didn’t ….result…..it crushed. It took whole month to ask someone authentic pc expert...





Even doll in the house!

Luckily my son came to rescue me for the problem..Consoled me that ….I know some PC expert who can save your work in c drive….and it worked’’
Anyway, I finished the white shrug I started last month only. I will write the pattern. Ask someone …my niece or daughter to model for the shrug…for photo shoot and …will post all the picks with pattern very soon.
Hope all has a great day…..

No comments:

Post a Comment