Friday, May 7, 2010

On the hooks…

Leisuraly I am on the hooks today... I have a baby blanket that probably has as many stitches as compared to a garment ! It's going so slowly...but it should be worth it! Usually

On the hooks today... I have a garment (sweater for my maternal uncle who is so tall and huge…) that probably has as many stitches as a blanket! It's going so slowly...but it should be worth it! Also on the hooks, a blanket (for my nice), which will hopefully go much more quickly than the garment. Of course, there are two other projects( small ones, but need attantion, not for leisuring hours ) in various stages of progress, but these are the two that I am pushing to get done asap. I'm also vascillating on whether or not I want to send out a particular submission. I just can't decide. It's one of those things where you hope it gets accepted but at the same time, I'm afraid it will get accepted...then I'll have to do it. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment