Saturday, March 28, 2015

Outstanding Crochet: My Cross Stitching "Victorian Charm" by Dimensions...







I made this one a while ago, but recently kids broke a glass cover, so I've decided to take some pictures................Outstanding Crochet: 


Crochet case purse mirror "Gerda".


I finished this "easy/intermediate" level pattern


yesterday. It called "Gerda"
 because it reminds me of the tale Snow Gueen by Hans Christian Andersen.
Again, it has step-by-step pictures with written instructions and charts. Goes to my folder until my work permit papers are
 ready.

as soon as i read here tbat's in the blog of the girl' with post above here ..yes in her blog.....about Hans Christian Andersen
who's story was in the news some 5-6 months ago in every news paper......the story was "The Emperor's New Clothes"
and pointing towards Arvind_Kejriwal an Indian politician, social activist and former Indian Revenue Service officer who is the seventh and current Chief Minister of Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment